How to wrote a Prayer for order Copy of Birth Certificate Of my self.


How to wrote a Prayer for order Copy of Birth Certificate Of my self.


It's easy to remove your own or your child's official birth certificate copy online and ... Thankfully, to get a birth certificate, you do not have to look for vague details about yourself or your child. ... social security number or type of blood, you need to know the month of birth, day and year, ...... Pray, there is a way.

                Birth Certificate





TO
 The Sub-Divisional Magistrate 
SONAMURA SEPAHIJALA TRIPURA.

Subject:- Prayer for order Copy of Birth Certificate Of my self.


Applicant:- Krishna Kumar Debbarma, S/o-Buddhi Chandra Debbarma, of Vill-Dashrath Para, P.S-Melaghar, Dist-Sepahijala Tripura.
  
Sir

      I have the honor to inform you that I have been residing at above-captioned address. I/my son/daughter namely was born on 10/10/18 at own residence, I had no/my son/daughter have no any Birth Certificate till today after birth due to mistake. Now I/she/he/have/has required Birth Certificate for the purpose of PRTC.
     
              So, I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly grant my prayer and issue necessary order for Birth Certificate is in favor of myself/my son/daughter and oblige thereby.

Bio-Data                                                                                    

                                                                                                        Yours faithfully

Name-            :Sukla Debbarma
D/o of-            :Krishna Kr.Debbarma
Place of Birth: Durgapur

Date of Birth: 10/07/1986

Comments