Prayer for issue a domestic building under the scheme of IAY.


TO
The Executive Magistrate
Sonamura Nagar Panchayet,
Sonamura,Sepahijala Tripura



Subject:      Prayer for issue a domestic building under the scheme of IAY.

Applicant: ............................................................S/O.....................................
Of Village-Sonamura Town, Word No-......Ps-Sonamura,Dist-Sepahijala,Tripura.

Sir
       I have the honour to infrom   you that I have been residing at above mention address permanently. I along with my family members residing in a separate mess. I am an educated youth . I have no capability to constrict domestic building due to my family members will be stay under open sky.
      
So, I therefore pray and hope that you would kindly grant my prayer and issue a IAY building in favour of myself and oblige there by.
Place-Sonamura                                                                   
                                                                                                  Your faithfully

Date-      /04/2018Enclo

Exrox copy of Ration Card,EPIC, Aadhaar Card, Electric Bill, LPG Pass Book, Khatian, ORR



Comments